Back from yonder....Alabama

Teercreations

Hey all dont know if any of you remember me been about 8 years since I made a candle or soap.  Lots has happened of course two young boys 7 and 5, active duty, my disability battle with the Air Force and government to name a few things that have consumed me.  I stilll havent dragged my old stuff out yet but have been contemplating it.  We raise bees now so I have beeswax out the wazoo.  I doubt I start any business back just because I dont think I can physically do it but I loved making soaps and candles for personal use.  It made me ? and excited.  Im sure you'll see me lurking around. 

Pam

• Like 2

On 2/25/2017 at 1:41 PM, Teercreations said:

Hey all dont know if any of you remember me been about 8 years since I made a candle or soap.  Lots has happened of course two young boys 7 and 5, active duty, my disability battle with the Air Force and government to name a few things that have consumed me.  I stilll havent dragged my old stuff out yet but have been contemplating it.  We raise bees now so I have beeswax out the wazoo.  I doubt I start any business back just because I dont think I can physically do it but I loved making soaps and candles for personal use.  It made me ? and excited.  Im sure you'll see me lurking around. 

Pam

(Pst! Hey, PAM... Over here... Yeah um, hi, careful with the beeswax thing... Those guys, yeah over there... Yeah, they're um, kinda heavy wax consumers... Yeah... You GOT their attention, like wearing a meat suit into a wolf farm attention... Yep. They're look'n. Ok... just thought I'd give you the heads up!)

HI Pam! Welcome back! I am Sponie: the wrecker of cars, fell slayer of the midnight pine, executor of bad (terrible, really) ideas, sundry services, and professional (flourishes hat) smartass at your service! I make soap... and crazy, I've been doing a good deal of crazy lately too... Nice to meet ya! 

Bees wax out the wazoo huh? Do the BEES know you have beeswax out the wazoo?  

Sponiebr: Executor of PITA situations galore! 

• 3 weeks later...