Aztec and Just Scent favorites

Daisymay66

I haven't ordered much from them but the ones I have are really nice in 464.

Fresh cut christmas tree

Blueberry Cobbler

Tobacco

I'll think a little more as there are a few others I liked.

Daisy if you go back and do a search for Aztec favorites, look at Old Glory's posts.  She had a fabulous account for like 12 plus years called Mast General Store that she used Aztecs fragrances that have sold for many years.  She has lots of good sellers.   She used 464 and 6006 if that helps any.

Trappeur

• Like 1

From JS I like:

Absolutely Fabulous Cake

Aspen Caramel Woods

Berry Vanilla Fluff Cake (haven't put in wax yet)

Blonde Moment

Berry Buttercream Puffs

Buttercream sugar cookie (same as ICS frosted sugar cookie)

Blue Cotton Candy

Cafe Au Latte

Cinnamon Crunch Cake

Downy Lavender and Vanilla

Flip Flops

Marshmallow Fireside

Orange chiffon cake

Pink Flamingo

Serendipity 

Starbucks Peppermint mocha

Vanilla Sugar waffle cone

From Aztec:

Blueberry Cobbler

Cream Brûlée 

French Vanilla Latte

Black coconut

Caramel pecan pie

Butt Naked

Cozy Cabin

Tobacco

And there are more. Just going off the top of my head!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Daisymay66 said:

Thinking of trying out these 2 companies. Any that I gotta have? Thanks bunches!

I have none to report now, but I have some samples coming in from them in a couple days. Come on, Mr. Mailman!

And from a couple other places too, lol.

As I said in another thread, I think I need an intervention. And maybe a map to the poorhouse .:rolleyes:

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Incendia said:

I have none to report now, but I have some samples coming in from them in a couple days. Come on, Mr. Mailman!

And from a couple other places too, lol.

As I said in another thread, I think I need an intervention. And maybe a map to the poorhouse .:rolleyes:

Oh it just keeps getting worse as time goes on! Lol

• Like 1

I haven't ordered from Aztec, but I just got a few from Just Scents. I'll list all of them because I bought these based on digging through reviews on this forum and they were recommended :)

Toasted Marshmallow: Really nice OOB, strong cold throw (just poured it so I don't know about the HT yet)

Vanilla Bean Marshmallow: Hated it OOB, but people raved about it so I poured it anyway and it is SOOOOO nice. Haven't lit it yet (again, just poured) but the cold throw is so much more subtle than I thought it would be. In a good way.

Avocado and Sea Salt: Husband hated OOB, it's pretty soapy and would probably be nice for bath and body products but I doubt I'll put it in wax.

Wood Sage and Sea Salt: OMG this is possibly my favorite FO I've bought so far. Haven't poured it yet, but I'm really hoping it is as good in wax as it is in the bottle. 

Chestnuts and Brown Sugar: Very Christmasy. Haven't poured it yet. Not my typical scent but I know some of my in laws will love it. Pretty heavy. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, jbradshaw said:

I haven't ordered from Aztec, but I just got a few from Just Scents. I'll list all of them because I bought these based on digging through reviews on this forum and they were recommended :)

Toasted Marshmallow: Really nice OOB, strong cold throw (just poured it so I don't know about the HT yet)

Vanilla Bean Marshmallow: Hated it OOB, but people raved about it so I poured it anyway and it is SOOOOO nice. Haven't lit it yet (again, just poured) but the cold throw is so much more subtle than I thought it would be. In a good way.

Avocado and Sea Salt: Husband hated OOB, it's pretty soapy and would probably be nice for bath and body products but I doubt I'll put it in wax.

Wood Sage and Sea Salt: OMG this is possibly my favorite FO I've bought so far. Haven't poured it yet, but I'm really hoping it is as good in wax as it is in the bottle. 

Chestnuts and Brown Sugar: Very Christmasy. Haven't poured it yet. Not my typical scent but I know some of my in laws will love it. Pretty heavy. 

Thanks so much for your post. I'd love for you to review if you do put them in wax and your thoughts after burning. Love the name Wood Sage & Sea Salt. I'll have to look at that one. I have heard before that her Chestnuts & brown sugar was pretty good. 

10 hours ago, Daisymay66 said:

Thanks so much for your post. I'd love for you to review if you do put them in wax and your thoughts after burning. Love the name Wood Sage & Sea Salt. I'll have to look at that one. I have heard before that her Chestnuts & brown sugar was pretty good. 

Will do! I'm dying to burn the marshmallow blends I poured...I'm so impatient. I'll definitely be pouring the wood sage and sea salt - I wish I'd bought more than a sample now that I know how nice it is. 

The Chestnuts and Brown Sugar people on this forum raved about - so I bought 4 oz. It smells nice, just not what I personally burn for myself. 

• Like 1

I have bought many good FO's from Aztec, because of Old Glory's recommendations and their awesome sales. Some of my favorites are

Sweet Potato and Brown Sugar - Yum!

George Peach - smells just like a juicy ripe peach

Cantaloupe & Lily - Very nice

Citrus Fantasy

Squirrelly Nut

Caramel Pecan Pie

Mango Peach Salsa

Applejack & Peel

Love Spell is a good seller for me right now, and Orange Blossom was popular last summer.  I have a bunch more, but some I haven't used yet.  

• Like 1