Musk

deputy6512

They want a straight musk?

I was going to ask the same thing. ;) What kind of musk? There are sooo many different ones out there.

My fav. musk is white musk. Of course even with that there are many different ones out there. :rolleyes:

My mom bought some votives that were white musk that she's totally in love with, and they DO smell really yummy, but I've yet to be able to find THAT white musk scent. :(

I would ask your customer what she's looking for? Does she have something in that particular scent? ie. perfume, powder,etc. that she's wanting duped, and then you can kind of go from there with your search. ;)

Thanks for the replies...the customer said that her mother had a musk candle that she really likes, but didn't go into any further detail than that. She said she is going to try and get it this week and drop it off for me to figure out. I will definitely keep your suggestions in mind when I finally order. I will update you all when I figure out exactly which musk I am looking for!