I've been busy! Also have questions.

Soja

Pic one... I made some clear and red, large, misshaped chunks. Over poured with light, sky blue and heat gunned the *&&^%^^ out of it! One of my favorites!

The small was an experiment with small chunks heat gunned the same way. Didn't work.

Pic two... Red & Black chunk. Speaks for itself.

Shorter one, Coffee and light green layer. You will notice only the first pour (the top) has mottling. The green layers had Vybar in them and the little bit that mixed completely killed the rest of the mottle.

Pic three... Experiments in mottling. I cannot find the right mix of Sterine and F.O. to get a consistant mottling without being overpowering (like the red and green ones) I either get all mottling or a little thats NOT consistant. (Like the blue one) What I am after is something like the top of the short one in pic two. A little bit but all over, not just in one spot.

Does anyone have any suggestions? (Or am I asking for too much?):laugh2:

IGI 1343, poured at 190 in warm mold and let cool slowly. Peaks F.O.

Thanks for looking.

Soja

post-1543-139458390728_thumb.jpg

post-1543-139458390731_thumb.jpg

post-1543-139458390732_thumb.jpg

Well we all wish there was a magic answer. The answer is EXPERIMENT!!!!!!! Every FO has it's own personality. I have dozens and dozens of experiment candles all over the place. When you do one you like....write it down. Then do it again exactly the same way. Donita