Hi to all my friends! Back into rustics again

cybersix

Hi everyone.

I don't post often, well in the last three years I think I haven't posted anything.

I make a lot of palm pillars for selling (and I don't sell as much as I'd like) so I don't work with paraffin a lot.

But it's the wax I love more, it's the one that brings a lot of fond memories when I was literally living on here, looking at pictures, reading posts on how to make everything.

So I made a rustic, the first I made in years. It's not the most beautiful rustic in the world, but this goes out to Vicky.

WhatsApp Image 2016-11-06 at 09.20.59.jpeg

• Like 14

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Pam W said:

Welcome back.  I haven't made very many candles over the past year but got back into pouring some for the holidays and it seems I lost my touch on the rustics...I can't get my beloved jump lines to save my life!!

Hi Pam! I bet you haven't lost anything! Justrelax and have fun and your beautiful jump lines will be back!

Hi Sabrina! Was wondering what happened to you. Glad to see you back. Hope you start posting more often.

I love looking at your candle creations. That one is stunning and I'm sure Vicky would have loved it! Don't know if you know this but Vicky passed not too long ago. We all miss her very much.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Candybee said:

Hi Sabrina! Was wondering what happened to you. Glad to see you back. Hope you start posting more often.

I love looking at your candle creations. That one is stunning and I'm sure Vicky would have loved it! Don't know if you know this but Vicky passed not too long ago. We all miss her very much.

Hi Candybee, so nice to read you again!

Life is what happens when you're making plans.. I'm in a strange moment of my life. I felt the need to be with old good friends, and making old good rustics :)

I knew about Vicky, it's so sad. I found a bag of wicks she sent me ages ago, her name on it, written by herself.. this is why I made that candle thinking strongly to her.

Love ya all!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
6 minutes ago, Scented said:

Geesh! Where you been? It won't be 3 more years to notice you!

Hi!  Not sure Im back... but I changed my email so I can get notices now i guess. lol    Im having a good time looking up some old names from back in the day.  Is there a link to the old candle tech gallery somewhere?  

6 hours ago, BruceCarvesWax said:

Hi!  Not sure Im back... but I changed my email so I can get notices now i guess. lol    Im having a good time looking up some old names from back in the day.  Is there a link to the old candle tech gallery somewhere?  

No I don't think so unfortunately. 

• 1 year later...