Crafter's Choice now with Aztec?

Hey all,

Ive never used Candles and Supplies before but after now partnering with Aztec, I may do just that.

Anyone have any reviews or feedback on them and their FOs? Are they still as high of quality as others?

Edited by Jcandleattic

11 minutes ago, wthomas57 said:

Hey all,

Ive never used Candles and Supplies before but after now partnering with Aztec, I may do just that.

Anyone have any reviews or feedback on them and their FOs? Are they still as high of quality as others?

Candles and Supplies?

What I read simply said that Aztec is now a distributor for Crafter's Choice products. Several suppliers are distributors.

The email I received stated:

We are very excited to announce that we are now a distributor for the Crafter's Choice brand. We will bringing in lots of new soap making products over the next few months and please let us know if there is anything that you currently use from them that you would like to see us carry. One example of a new items in the Bath Bomb Molds below that are now available on our site. Click below for pricing and info. 

Oopse.. wow, I just completely mixed up my two new email notifications. My bad!

I need to correct the topic thread name!  You are correct. Selling Crafter's Choice products.

So now I have two questions, ha!

1) Thoughts on quality of Candles and Supplies FOs and other materials?

2) Thoughts on Crafter's Choice products?

Sorry for the confusion. I got both emails together and apparently combined them. 

:)

Crafter's Choice is with WSP, and I will no longer shop with WSP. Way way way too many bad experiences with them. So I'm glad Aztec is now selling Crafter's Choice as well, because I love those products. 

Candles and Supplies is a great supplier. I've never had a problem with anything I've gotten from them, except once 1 jar was broken in the case, and they replaced the jar no questions asked. Shipped out same day I called. I've only used a handful of their FO's and have been very pleased with the ones that I've tried. 

• Like 1

I ordered some of their products many years ago; of scents, I recall a blueberry, pear glace', chocolate mint (something like that, it's been a very long time) ... okay scents, but they seemed to have an artificial quality about them I couldn't quite put my finger on.

Edited by birdcharm

Just now, birdcharm said:

I ordered some of their products many years ago; of scents, I recall a blueberry, pear glace', chocolate mint (something like that, it's been a very long time) ... okay scents, but both had an artificial quality about them I couldn't quite put my finger on.

Maybe their quality has improved? I did not get that with any of the scents I've used from them. I do get that with Just Scent and SOS, so I just don't buy from those suppliers anymore. 

48 minutes ago, Jcandleattic said:

Maybe their quality has improved? I did not get that with any of the scents I've used from them. I do get that with Just Scent and SOS, so I just don't buy from those suppliers anymore. 

Now Im hesitant to get the Vanilla Bean Marshmallow from Just Scent I've read on here its good + strong after a week cure in soy. Have you ever tried it ?

1 hour ago, Moonstar said:

Now Im hesitant to get the Vanilla Bean Marshmallow from Just Scent I've read on here its good + strong after a week cure in soy. Have you ever tried it ?

No I don't use Just Scent. Out of the 20 or so scents I've tried from them, not one - not even one - worked for me, so I just don't buy from them anymore... 

• Like 2