Leather n Lace

gail164

Finally made my final decision on the Leather n Lace for my western line......it is JS Vanilla Lace mixed with SWC Leather, absolutely love it! Then for the plain leather I'm using the TCS Leather, I'm naming it Latigo , it smells so nice!  Thank you for suggesting it Belinda.......I didn't want to use the same leather for both so they would be very different! Then there is Campfire Coffee I'm kind of still searching for "the" one! Trying to find just a good, strong coffee like the cowboys would have drank.....no fancy types! Still working on Western Star and Tumbleweed.....testing them this week, will be posting the combos soon. Then the final one is Whiskey and Gunpowder! Lol......have no idea what that will be, open to any suggestions. I'm only going to start this line offering these six fragrances. Enjoy your evening everyone! :)

• Like 2

Thank you GoldieMN and Trappeur for your comments. Yes it's Texas Candle Supply, I didn't think of that until later on when I was driving to the store. Lol! I will post again after I test the rest......again, thank you:)

• Like 1

On 10/2/2016 at 6:41 PM, gail164 said:

Finally made my final decision on the Leather n Lace for my western line......it is JS Vanilla Lace mixed with SWC Leather, absolutely love it! Then for the plain leather I'm using the TCS Leather, I'm naming it Latigo , it smells so nice!  Thank you for suggesting it Belinda.......I didn't want to use the same leather for both so they would be very different! Then there is Campfire Coffee I'm kind of still searching for "the" one! Trying to find just a good, strong coffee like the cowboys would have drank.....no fancy types! Still working on Western Star and Tumbleweed.....testing them this week, will be posting the combos soon. Then the final one is Whiskey and Gunpowder! Lol......have no idea what that will be, open to any suggestions. I'm only going to start this line offering these six fragrances. Enjoy your evening everyone! :)

Those blends sound wonderful Gail! Wishing you many sales on your blends! :)

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Belinda said:

I LOVE the way those sound! I'm so glad you like leather from TCS. I do a blend of leather and vanilla bean and it's one of my biggest sellers! I call it Cowgirl Lace.

Thanks to you Belinda...we all can get the best smelling leather out there! :)

• Like 1