Shipping from my web site

Sndfrddy

I have always used USPS for shipping as it was the cheapest. But now they charge the same for printing on line as they do for in the post office. It cost me $9.85 just to ship 4 candles in the same state, I'm finding it's hurting my on line sales. I don't suppose anyone has found any ways around this huh? Ha ha. Man, gets harder to and harder to be a small business.

Check out services like goshippo.com. if they still offer the referral program you and the person referring each get$50 worth of free shipping. The regional rates are worth the look.as are the discounted flat rates. I tied my UPS account into it to streamline shipping.

Goshippo is free but places line stamps.com  and endicia.com provide great rates with a monthly fee.

FWIW, GOShippo's rates are a little lower than PayPal:

Small FRB - $5.85

Medium FRB - 11.50

Large FRB - 15.75

Plus the options for regional rate (the RRB are bigger than the medium). I am shipping a RRB from Chicago to FLorida for $10.66. In my region is only $6.71.

I use Squarespace for my web site. It does real time calculating and you can check a box to use on line printing USPS discount (even though that doesn't really exist any more) which seems pretty comparable to what I can do with Pay pal. . I'm seeing I can choose flat rate boxes and my own boxes and choose priority mail and standard retail ground. But it doesn't give me an option that I can find to use regional rate boxes. which is a bit annoying.