Long time lurker

Lana

Hi all. I just wanted to introduce myself. I've been a long time lurker, trying to absorb ideas and learn as much as possible. I've been making lip balms and what not as gifts for quite some time and it eventually led me down the path of tinkering with candles and melts. I have a "day job" but looking to sell a little on the side to family and friends. I'm trying to do it the "legit" way by securing the business name and insurance, etc, just in case. I've been testing for the better part of a year and have learned so much from this forum, along with a few others out there. I just want to thank you all and hope I can contribute now that I've finally gotten in the thick of things and beginning to make products I am truly proud of. 

• Like 3

Hey Lana :) I too have found so much great advise from a slew of super experienced + super nice people :) It's funny how you begin to feel 

like you "know" people from posting. Just love this forum + all the great people ! Thanks again everyone + welcome lana ! :) 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...