Butt naked

NrthTxWind

Started to color this and added pink....nawwww,I don't want that right? Added some beige.....color just isn't  coming out right. My rear end is as white as snow,.......but....I have 2 white and off white candles now. What color are you adding to your fragrance?

On 4/16/2016 at 8:53 PM, NrthTxWind said:

Started to color this and added pink....nawwww,I don't want that right? Added some beige.....color just isn't  coming out right. My rear end is as white as snow,.......but....I have 2 white and off white candles now. What color are you adding to your fragrance?

Isn't the Butt Naked such a FUN fragrance??!! :)  Depending upon my mood I color this fragrance 2 different colors....peach or light turquoise.  If you use the liquid dyes to color your candles to make the peach PER LB ...   .88 drop of yellow and .38 drop red  OR if making the light turquoise..... PER LB ....1 drp blue and .25 drop green. They are both great colors for this scent.

For a little help on finding colors to fit your scents check out the color suggestions on Nature's Garden (I do this quite a bit) ....it is below the scent info...OR Cajun Candles....click on the candle making supplies click on liquid dye section and scroll down to the liquid dye recipe section.... hope this helps you. :) 

Edited by puma52
  • Like 4