Anyone have a Square Website?

Candybee

Did my first email invoice using Square and noticed you can set up a website to sell off of. So was wondering if anyone uses a Square website and how you like it, pros and cons if you will. It says its free with no hidden fees or monthly bills. Just pay the 2.75% you pay with every sale. Sounds pretty good to me.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I've set mine up already. Been working on it for the past few days. It's actually very nice and you can't beat the price. As soon as I get all set up the way I like it I will phase out my current website. That will save me some money.

If anyone used square you can set up a free website from your dashboard. Another thing I really like about it is that it is mobile user friendly and looks great on your cell or ipad.

• Like 1

Just got my first order. My store has only been up and running for a couple days. Shoot-- I am still working in the store editor to customize how the store looks; adding items, photos, etc.

I discovered it also has some of the bells and whistles of other websites like email campaigns, customer rewards program, plus you can even add events for tickets, apps, and more. You can add links to facebook, pinterest, twitter, etc. Plus you can send an invoice through an email which I have already tried out. It was easy peasy. Nice.

I am still reading all the stuff you can do in your store but added the customer rewards program and events to my store. Next I will work on the email program.

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

I am going to check it out!  I've looked at Shopify, and I know it's a great platform, but it's too much website for me at this point and it is pricey.  Sooooo I'm off to check out Square!  

On 5/12/2016 at 7:53 PM, kdes7 said:

Hi Candybee,

Just wondering how Square has been working out for you?  I am looking to set up an e-commerce site and would love your input!  

PM'd ya!

I love it! I like it so much I will be phasing out my other website hopefully by the end of the year.

Edited by Candybee