This Old House Fragrance Oil

Beaches

Hello all, does anyone know if the fragrance oil sold under the name This old house by Tennessee candle supply is sold by anyone else under a different name, or if the only other one I have found, sold by Fragrance Buddy is the same thing? (I have not checked their prices or shipping costs yet)  I had a one ounce sample of it a while back and want to order some more, but the shipping to me from TN is almost as much as the bottle since I'm in CA.  I don't need anything else from there, so I can't justify paying that much for shipping.  I know that Lone Star has a very similar scent, Mango Beach Wood, and since I do get other things from them, I could just get that in my next order, but I think I prefer the This old house.  Help?

Thank You! I looked at the Fragrance Twins list and see that a few years back someone said that Brambleberry has a match, Welcome Home.  Can anyone verify if it is the same, to make sure they have not changed it?  I'm wary because on the same list someone else said that Candle Makers store had a match, Silver Bells, but someone else bought it and said it is not a match at all.  

I agree that Welcome Home and This Old House smell nothing alike at all. I can't stand This Old House! I have a bottle of it from Tennessee and would be willing to sell it to you for a cheap price plus shipping. I also have a sample of this old house from FB and they are exactly the same. I don't know why but this scent just doesn't do anything for me at all and I bought a whole pound of it based on reviews. 

Thanks for the offer Belinda!  I was away and did not check this again until now.  I did end up ordering some from FB, and it will be here tomorrow.  

On the fragrance twin list, the person who posted about Welcome Home being a match was talking about Brambleberry's Welcome Home, not Rustic Escentuals.  I also have had a sample of the RE version of WH,  and I agree, it's totally different.  

• Like 1