Crafty things this weekend?

Jcandleattic

I know the weekend is almost over, but what did everyone do or going to do this weekend? 

I didn't do anything crafty until today. I am going to make 3 batches of soap and have a candlemaking session. 

Not sure on scents for the candles, but i make them for my hairdresser and since I have an appt on Friday I figured I should make them. She never cares what scent so I usually just close my eyes and pick a scent at random for her. She has never been disappointed or not liked a scent I've picked. :) 

The soaps are going to be as follows - 

A restock of my best-selling Love Spell soap - black, hot pink and white swirled. I use a mix of Peak's love spell with NG's loving spell. Since they smell similar but different the scents compliment each other and I get something just a little different than the typical everyday love spell scent. 

Also I'm going to mix a pear and apple scent with a green, yellow and white swirl. I'm excited about this one - the mix is delightful so I'm naming it Herbal Delight

And finally I'm doing a Strawberry Rhubarb mixed with a Watermelon. It's a nice fruity tart mix, but I haven't come up with a clever name for it yet. 

I wanted to make lotions this weekend too, but that probably won't happen until mid February at this point...

So that's what I'm doing, how about you?  

Well, I made the candles for my hairdresser, and got all 3 soaps done that I wanted too. Now it's basic house cleaning and laundry for the rest of the day as I watch the playoffs. I feel I have had a good day. Now if I can keep up this pace (and more) every weekend, I'll be in good shape. :) 

I'm actually starting today, since tomorrow is a holiday I figured it into my weekend.

Make melts that are getting low on reserve stock.  Make vintage button barrettes which is my new craft, wish my colored buttons would have arrived!

The button barrettes sound cool. You should post pics!