Possible featured member

Vicky_CO

Featured Member  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Would you guys like to have a monthly featured member?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Would you like to be a featured member?

• Yes
    • No

Well, maybe these options:

1.  Put up a list of names of featured people who will be featured one day and maybe take a poll of the forum members who they think they would like featured.  Though with all the great people on this board, I don't think it will matter one way or the other who  gets to be featured that month.

2.  You decide (Vicky) who will be the featured member of the month and just put up a post and say "This month, the featured member will be Jo Blow", lol.....I think that would be the best way myself.  Everyone will eventually be featured, so who cares who is going that month...

Trappeur

Guest OldGlory

Criteria should include:

1. having been a member of the board for at least one year - maybe longer.

2. ability to submit pictures of finished product

3. membership could vote

4. administrator should have veto power

I'm a bit hesitant about a poll and members voting for who is to be featured. If you aren't chosen it could cause mixed, negative, or even hurt feelings.

I think members who want to be featured should submit their names to Vicky and she can pick one.

Also, I think product pics or any pics in the feature should be voluntary. They would be wonderful to be included but I don't think they should be mandatory.

Yes, I agree also about taking a poll.....I started to delete that suggestion when I put it up, then got side tracked.

It should be up to Vicky to decide but people should tell Vicky if they would like to to begin with.

Trappeur

Wow, only 7 people want to see a featured member and only 1 doesnt....

C'mon everyone!  There are more than 8 people on this board!! lol

You can at least vote for for it even if you don't want to be featured.

I think it would be great myself.

Trappeur

• Like 1