What would you like to see added to Craftserver?

Vicky_CO

First I'd like to say I love craftserver! The level of experience is unmatched on any other forum, but what really stands out is the willingness to help and share. I trust the advice on this site like no other.

What I personally would like to see is some more tutorials. Sticky posts/info sheet/blog type stuff by the more expert soapers (most of the folks on here) on topics like coloring soaps, types of molds, how to package, how to label your soaps and lotions, Top ten tips, Top ten mistakes to avoid... I could go on forever so much to learn. Really I know all that stuff can be searched out here for the most part. I just want more of it. 

• Like 3

Yes. There is the same post in another section.

I want to mimic TAH re tutorials. But mostly I would love to see articles, lots of information and teaching articles written by our knowledgeable members. Sometimes instead of just searching for tidbits of info I like to read a whole article on a subject I am interested in. Plus I think I would love to have a place I could submit an article. These would be subjects related to our crafts here on the forum.

Guest OldGlory

I would LOVE a way to swap fragrance melt samples. As an example, I just went thru a search for a new pine fragrance. I have a dozen or more samples that I would be willing to make tarts with to share with people who want to be able to smell them all. Just because it's not what I was looking for doesn't mean it's not something someone else wants to test. I don't know how it would work, but that's what I long for. I know a lot of people are looking for something very specific, and there's a chance someone out there has it. Let's match them up.

Something else I just thought of.... what if we could feature a member periodically like once a month. They could write a story about how they got started in the business or their hobby or whatever they do. Strictly voluntary of course but it might be nice to get to know more about the people here.

• Like 5

I just thought of what I would most love to see. A fragrance review for CP Soap! I know there is one here, but its old and I feel like some of the suppliers must have changed their formulas because some of the recommended ones did not stick for me. I really really struggle with getting fragrances to stick. I like Candybee's idea about featured member each month I personally would find that interesting. 

• Like 3

Something else I just thought of.... what if we could feature a member periodically like once a month. They could write a story about how they got started in the business or their hobby or whatever they do. Strictly voluntary of course but it might be nice to get to know more about the people here.

I love this idea...

I just thought of what I would most love to see. A fragrance review for CP Soap! I know there is one here, but its old and I feel like some of the suppliers must have changed their formulas because some of the recommended ones did not stick for me. I really really struggle with getting fragrances to stick. I like Candybee's idea about featured member each month I personally would find that interesting. 

I love, love, love this idea!! We do have a section for FO review but it has a structured review format and no discussions in them.

These are some great things lets see if we can get some of this done.

I really like the Featured Member a lot.

I agree the FO for CP soap need major up dating.

I really like the FO in melts swap.

I am listening I just have to figure out how to pull it off.

First I'd like to say I love craftserver! The level of experience is unmatched on any other forum, but what really stands out is the willingness to help and share. I trust the advice on this site like no other.

What I personally would like to see is some more tutorials. Sticky posts/info sheet/blog type stuff by the more expert soapers (most of the folks on here) on topics like coloring soaps, types of molds, how to package, how to label your soaps and lotions, Top ten tips, Top ten mistakes to avoid... I could go on forever so much to learn. Really I know all that stuff can be searched out here for the most part. I just want more of it.

I really like the top ten idea

Now to figure out how to collect that information