Peak's best fragrance oils, favorites?

Nikki

I began my wax journey almost a year ago and have recently discovered (and prefer) Peak for my wax blend.  I am going to place an order this week for fragrance oils and wanted to gather some recommendations as to what are some of their best (and strongest) oils are.  Thanks

~ NIkki

Is there anything you are particularly interested in as a fragrance or fragrance type? Peak has a fairly strong line IMO. It's kind of hard to find a dud there. That said, there are just automatically light scents (naturally light I guess is the way to say it) and they have some of that in their line too.

One thing about Peak is that what you buy, I believe they have tested it out in their waxes etc. They aren't a business to just add scents for the sake of having scents. The scents have to pass their performance tests.

I love their lemon pound cake, birthday cake, sugar cookie, almond pastries, amish harvest, country berry hotcakes, creamy praline pecan, cream brûlée (theirs is good but I like Cajun's better), strawberries and cream, sugared peaches. You probably won't find too many duds in their line.

• Like 1

Their Leather, Stargazer Lily, Vanilla Bean Nectarine, Orange Ginger Fizz, Vineyard, Honeysuckle, Downy Fresh, Black Canyon, Chanel no5... have all been tested in my coco-soy wax blend and are all incredibly strong. 

I have also tried all of their "Fine Fragrances" (designer duplications) as well and they don't really seem worth it to me for the price jump and high cost of the oils so I wouldn't recommend those.