An Ornament a Night

Vicky_CO

Gingerbread man and Angel are on my list. I am not ready for reindeer my sculpting is still blah yet but I keep practicing. Angels I do not have to do a full face just the impression of one so she will be good to go.  Santa again my face sculpting is not there yet.  As for snow men well not my favorite things. If I get desperate I might do one. 

I adore the snowman and the angel! I also love the clear holly covered ball! When you view each ornament going through this thread you can really see how much improved and creative your work is getting.

If you are looking for ideas, think of the song 12 days of Christmas.... like make a 5 golden rings, or two turtle doves, or a partridge in a pair tree... anyway, just lots of ideas there for ornaments.

My favorite ornament that I have had over the years is a rocking horse type unicorn with holly around its neck and my other favorite is a white soldier type Santa Clause also riding a white horse.

There are still tin soldiers, reindeer, silver bells, santa's sleigh, and nutcrackers you could make.

I wish my skill level was to making some of those things but honestly it is just not there yet. I may never be I can do a lot with clay but my sculpting is not so good. I am not sure I want to take the time to perfect that part either.

Night 32

I had some air pocket issue they showed up after baking grrr.... that was a big disappointment to me.

Night 32