I Need Some HELP Choosing...Need Ideas!!! :)

BizzyBs

I have a new specialized line coming out and would LOVE everyone's help. I need to have some ideas of scents that go with a uptown or pricey or ritzy theme.

I have thought of a few like...

Champagne & Strawberries

Creme Brulee

Cafe 'o Latte

PLEASE...give me some ideas...I'll take any!!! I'm trying to think of fancy foods or drinks or maybe even designer type fragrances...even thought maybe an expensive perfume dupe would be good...but, my normal line usually sticks with food, drink...etc...

TIA :)

MOJITO!!!!!!!!! They are a huge it for me! It is an alcoholic drink usually made with bicardi rum. In the drink they put limes, mint and or basil leaves. It smells like lime/sugar/slight mint. Very light and fabulous!!! They are very popular in Miami. I know a few "upscale" ladies that drink them. They have been a huge hit for me. I took one to my karaoke bar to test while there, EVERYONE LOVED it. I just finally got my wick/wax/scent combo down. I have orders for something like a dozen--already. People know that they have to wait for testing and they are even willing to wait for them.

Oh you gals have great ideas...I have Tiramisu on my list already. And I also thought that a Mimosa would be a good idea.

I think I want to go with either 4 or 6 scents for this specialized line. Maybe one from different spectrums...like dessert, mixed drink, coffee, perfumey...don't know what else?

Keep 'em coming... :)

oh what about doing

cafe ole and beignets that waould be awesome!

I went to New orleans and had cafe ole and beignets had them at some famous cafe in the french quarter ...and now I can't remeber the name of the cafe. somehow I think it was Cafe Ole! Not sure though and I think they spell it cafe a lauit or something like that

ok I just looked it up and it is Cafe Du Monde

See - I told you I loved it down there! LOL

Got so excited just think about it that I typed before I even finished reading LOL

Have been going down to N.O. all my life (We lived there till I was 5 and all my life we would go down for at least a week and visit friends - When I was old enough to stop going down with my parents I was old enough to go down with friends and REALLY have a good time lol)

Here's what I'm thinking...

Tiramisu (sweet)

Mimosa (drink)

Cafe Latte or Cappuccino Brulee (coffee)

Green Tea & Cucumber (call it Spa)

Chanel No. 5 (perfumey)

NOW...I think I should have a Spicy one. ANY IDEAS? Upscale and Spicy??

That would be a great idea, except I already have a Cappuccino Brulee & Biscotti Double Scent in my regular line. :(

I like the idea of having a Spicy one and calling it Caliente (sp?). Now to just find some spicy (hot) FOs that are bath & body safe?? :)