And now we wait...

smile emoticon My 2lb oil recipe didn't quite fill to the top, so I'm not sure how tall this tall skinny soap will be, but I'm excited about it. It's a blend of citrus EO's and ylang-ylang.

Smells amazing.

Sorry, the pics are so blurry... 

post-200-0-17200200-1431186011_thumb.jpg

post-200-0-47256500-1431186046_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

I forgot to put any vs in it. I wanted a nice white soap (first ever plain white soap - just a touch of gold and iridescent glitter on top) but I did put a bunch of TD in there, so hopefully it will either stay that cream color, or bounce back to white after the saponification.  

The EO's I used made it that creamy color. I have no idea if it will discolor more or not.  

I think they will be pretty short bars though. :( Next time I will make the batch a 2.5lb oil batch instead of just a 2lb oil batch. 

I use 40 oz of oil in my 2.5x11 inch molds. Bars are roughly 3.25 tall, but i peak them, so they get to 3.5 inches as the tallest using a steep water discount. They finish cure at about 4.5+.oz

I plan for 3.6 oz of oil per bar. On your 12 inch mold, i would use 44 oz, personally.