Anyone making a chemical free foundation?

kandlekrazy

I've been on a chemical free quest, as I use up products they are being replaced with chem free.  I need a good foundation that is not mineral foundation.  I currently use Tarte if

that is any help at all.  Basically looking for someone who makes and sells a whole line of chem free products, not mineral.

TIA!

Have you tried adding mineral colorants to your favorite liquid face cream? That is basically how BB creams are formulated. The creams are altered somewhat to hold iron oxide pigment colorants, but it may be a new direction to try with things you already have.

I can't use dry minerals either. All of them feel like rubbing sand on my face.

I was going to suggest the cream too. Or you can find an oil that your face likes and mix it with that before putting it on.    Maybe I will see how mine works with doing the oil thing and get back to you.   When I first started making mineral makeup, I didn't think my face would like the powder since I had never been able to us it before.  At first I would use a moisturizer before putting it on but now I use a mix of oils on my face first.   I haven't tried mixing the powders with the oils yet though.  The makeup I make is as natural as you can get.

Thanks for the suggestions, I will give it a try at some point.  I went with Nvey eco Cosmetics as they were not as expensive as most, I'll have to

let my doctor look at the ingredients to see what she thinks.  They are supposedly all natural chem free??

Edited by kandlekrazy