Pour Temp for 6006

I also boost my 6006 with a bit of extra soy, zinc wicks, but I use 6% FO. I find that my 464 candles throw better, but my client wants the 6006 in jars because they insist on color - and as we all know, 464 frosts! They don't like frost. There is a bit of compromise involved.

I have tried Premiers but keep going back to the zincs. My clients are happy and that's the bottom line for me.

If I was smart and wealthy, I would manufacture a lid for that Libbey med. cube!

PS - your bun cart has cold spots!

Hi Mzphee,

I've used exclusively for years Vanilla Voodoo for years from Candle Cocoon.  When I found that fragrance, I never looked back and searched anymore.  You don't use 6% as it is that concentrated.  It is so rich, decadent and just so beautiful.  I don't think you will regret it and I use 464 also.

As for sugar cookies, I have been extensively testing them and thought I had a winner...but not really.  About a month ago I ordered from Fragrance buddy, Sugar Cookie Royale (which they duped Moonworks) and I also bought their own Sugar Cookie.  This week I have been burning both of them in 2 different rooms and although both of them have a nice throw, I'm not that impressed with them to be honest.  I'm detecting a slight burnt smell on both of them....

I bought some Peaks sugar cookie and blended it with a little Vanilla Voodoo (CC) and Birthday Cake/Kentucky's (RE) and will be testing it soon.  I'll post my update on it soon.

Trappeur

Thank you Trappuer I will keep watch for it..I ordered from IS sugar cookie dough..didn't realize it.used it all last season and pulled it out the season and was like that's why I smell this dough smell..lol..so now I need a true sugar cookie for an acct I have..

Edited by mzphee

I use Vanilla Voodoo as a mixer. Vanilla Bean Noel is more of a vanilla bean fragrance, although some folks still like warm vanilla sugar. Lots of folks like NGs Mrs. Clause Cookies but to be honest; I have yet to smell a perfect sugar cookie fragrance. Be warned that Vanilla Voodoo will have some solid white bits in the bottom which will go away when you warm up the fo.  HTH

Steve

• Like 1

thanks i have someone sending me a sample ... I cant wait... so Vanilla Voodoo is it a sweet vanilla? like very vanilla by candlescience... i do like very vanilla but I want a really go one... im not sure if ill get a good sugar cookie... no one has good report on sugar cookie...

Speaking of Indiana's sugar cookie dough....oh wow....l just did a 50/50 of the sugar cookie dough mixed with Cajuns orange spice Belinda sent me and wow is it an awesome Christmas scent I just made and brought it to my apple orchard account.....I named it Old Fashioned Christmas (this was my versian.....lol)....I did a candle 2 weeks ago in just the orange spice and you talk about strong?  oh my word!  And I love em like that but this was really strong....but that's ok.....When I mixed it with sugar cookie dough, it toned down the orange spice and gave it a real rich sweeter scent and I just love it!

Trappeur

Speaking of Indiana's sugar cookie dough....oh wow....l just did a 50/50 of the sugar cookie dough mixed with Cajuns orange spice Belinda sent me and wow is it an awesome Christmas scent I just made and brought it to my apple orchard account.....I named it Old Fashioned Christmas (this was my versian.....lol)....I did a candle 2 weeks ago in just the orange spice and you talk about strong?  oh my word!  And I love em like that but this was really strong....but that's ok.....When I mixed it with sugar cookie dough, it toned down the orange spice and gave it a real rich sweeter scent and I just love it!

Trappeur

That sounds yummy.... Have you tried ICS lebermuth's pumpkin harvest? Omg in my 6006 blend it's great .. Strong out the bottle... I wish I could keep it for winter holiday ... It screams fall