Brambleberry Ginger Ale

Daisymay66

I haven't tried it myself or smelled it in wax, but my soaper friend uses it and it amazing. Smells so authentic. It's my favorite soap ever and sells well for her.

I don't know know how they do it but it actually smells bubbly. Amazing.

Also, if you looking for that fizziness w/o the sweetness, BB's champagne is great.  Not really like champagne, per se, but sort of fun and celebratory nonetheless. Really well behaved, super strong, amazing blender (although go low and increase as you go if you are blending, it is strong enough to take over if you are not careful.)  I am not a fruit lover, so add this to all of my the fruit soaps that I make for friends that like those, I just think it makes them smell really fresh and bubbly.

PS, just checked the reviews for Ginger Ale (you are right suzy, it was previously called ginger fish, terrible name) on the soap scent review board.  14 basically good reviews.  People seemed to like the scent,  how well behaved it was, and how well it stuck.

Oops, sorry, did not realize that you might be using it in candles though, no input on that if such is  the case.

Edited by not_ally

Is it very similar to their champagne fragrance oil?

Not really. I have both.

Champagne is super sweet and quite a bit more aldehylic than Ginger ale.

Ginger ale is more fresh gingery. There's still some sparkle, but not nearly as much as champagne. IN CP soap the ginger ale loses the sparkle.

Interesting, TT, as I said I like the BB champagne and don't find it super sweet, just enough sweet (how's that for a description?).  Maybe my nose is just off on this one (my best friend did smell one of my bars scented with the champagne FO and Peaks BRV and said "smells like berry pop"), which backs up your take.  

• 2 weeks later...