Sneak Peek "Sharp Dressed Man"

Jcandleattic

I know this is a masculine soap and probably shouldn't have had glitter, but I couldn't help myself. LOL 

I'm hoping the "white" will turn back to white (it usually does) and that when I cut into it it looks somewhat like a tuxedo. 

We'll see. 

Here is a peek at the top... 

post-200-0-49516400-1414352032_thumb.jpg

post-200-0-07031600-1414352035_thumb.jpg

• Like 4

I would have added glitter myself!  So you mean after you cut it, we will be looking at a jacket design?  oh my!

Trappeur

That's the plan. 

I went and peeked at it myself. The top fell because it got so hot :( so, the top won't look quite like that once I cut. (I had a feeling it would get very warm by how fast it thickened up, so I only put one towel on it. Even that was too much. 

Oh well. it will help the layers adhere better I guess. :) 

I know this is a masculine soap and probably shouldn't have had glitter, but I couldn't help myself. LOL 

I'm hoping the "white" will turn back to white (it usually does) and that when I cut into it it looks somewhat like a tuxedo. 

We'll see. 

Here is a peek at the top... 

I like very much!!! Yes, the glitter belongs....the guys love it as much as we do..they just don't admit it. :)

• Like 1

I like the glitter too. A well dressed man does glitter. LOL

I am liking what I see so far. Holding my breath it comes out they way you wanted with the cut. Don't forget the pics.

You are just a busy soaping fool this week aren't you?!!

Edited by Candybee

Thanks everyone. I really hope once I unmold it looks the way I want. 

I'm so disappointed the top fell. :( I should have known not to insulate but habits are hard to break. 

Smells amazing though. 

It's a mix of Golden Embargo (from Mad Oils) and Black Linen and Amber (NG) with a teeny tiny touch of vanilla. 

That's the plan. 

I went and peeked at it myself. The top fell because it got so hot :( so, the top won't look quite like that once I cut. (I had a feeling it would get very warm by how fast it thickened up, so I only put one towel on it. Even that was too much. 

Oh well. it will help the layers adhere better I guess. :)

Its going to turn out great

I'm getting anxious to get home and get this cut. I'm having issues because I don't know how it's going to turn out. LOL Anyone else ever get that way? 

Excited because you think it's going to be perfect, only to be apprehensive a few minutes later thinking it's going to be a disaster, to finally resolved that it's going to turn out however it's going to turn out? 

LOL I know, I'm crazy... LOL