Saved wax???

yes,  I always save a little for my second pour...even tho the wax says it is a single pour. I usually leave it in the pour pot. If you did not save any you can hit it with a heat gun or blow dryer SLIGHTLY to melt tops and smooth out. HTH

Guest OldGlory

It depends on the temperature of the leftover wax as to what you can pour it into. If you let it get cool enough you could use some small plastic cups from a restaurant supply place or some foil and lined candy or cupcake liners. If you have an old coffee mug that you don't want to use again for coffee you could use that and just warm it up in the microwave but be careful not to over heat the wax.

I bought some of these at Michaels with a % off coupon....

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00EOCZIP2/ref=s9_psimh_gw_p79_d0_i6?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=center-2&pf_rd_r=1AY95TGQMZF6566CM79R&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=1688200382&pf_rd_i=507846

Totally the best to pour little bits of leftover wax into.  Let it firm up and then it just pops right out.  :)  They are really handy.