Last of my Fall soaps

KrazeKelly

Tired tonight!!! Finished up my last fall soaps today and cupcakes for my Grandson's birthday party. And I made some soy candles...... I haven't made soy in couple of years, I normally make palm so that was fun trying to remember the process I used when I made soy.....LOL!!  I don't have any frost though....yet!!! So that's promising..... :)

Pumpkin Honey Lager w/ Oktoberfest beer, goat's milk, honey and colloidal oatmeal and a whole bunch of other stuff. I had to let the bottom gel before I put the topping on it because it got pretty warm. The duckies are Blue Lagoon.

post-9389-0-01744100-1410068208_thumb.jp

post-9389-0-57470800-1410068219_thumb.jp

post-9389-0-07943000-1410068250_thumb.jp

post-9389-0-96715200-1410068261_thumb.jp

post-9389-0-72792200-1410068271_thumb.jp

• Like 3

Hi Kelly,

Your soaps are so gorgeous.  

If you have any Vanilla Voodoo soaps you might have made, can I buy a couple?

Even if it is brown as from reading here when making soap in vanilla, it turns another color....I don't make soap and I don't care.  I just want anything in Vanilla Voodoo. lol

Thankyou.

Trappeur

Since I had to cut in a very narrow area, between the honeycomb and Pumpkin, I scored the top with a sharp knife first. So most of the caledula was cut pretty well but I did gave a few drag marks. It would have been much worse I think if I hadn't done that.

I've never made Vanilla voodoo. Who carries it??