Sandalwood

Coconut Lime

Lemongrass & Lime

Ginger Lime

Oatmeal, Milk & Honey or Almond Milk

Rocky Mountain Pine

Eucalyptus Spearmint

Egyptian Amber

Why? Because they are my favorites and my bestsellers.

Edited by Candybee

Lavender

Lemon Verbena

Honey Patchouli

Sandalwood

Coconut Lime

Lemongrass & Lime

Ginger Lime

Oatmeal, Milk & Honey or Almond Milk

Rocky Mountain Pine

Eucalyptus Spearmint

Egyptian Amber

Cheater!! LOL That's 11... See? Not easy is it?

Edited by Jcandleattic
  • Like 1

Only 10 then my choices would be:

Patchouli -- because it moves and I love it

Patchouli w/ Tea Tree -- because it moves and we can't keep it in stock

Lavender -- because it moves

Milk 'n Honey -- because it's a little upscale and moves ... just made a triple batch of it

Fruit Slices -- apparently people like this (though we call it something else)

Karma -- Cuz it's that patchouli flavor people dig  (The Neroli de la luna though could replace this)

Polar Express -- It's minty but toned down a little because of the Patch in it.

Misbehavin' -- I think this is because people think they're being a little naughty.

Ginger Lime -- It's a great scent and moves better with its rename I suppose

Sanguigno Orange & Patch -- guess we'll be trying to figure out how to make it if TSW goes down -- It's that Patch scent ...

As you can see we have a pretty strong Patch crowd

Edited by Scented
  • Like 1

Thanks everyone for your replies.  Was that an easy question or what? :lol:  I'm finding it hard to decide on FO's that are different that I've used before, trying to limit myself from overbuying or I end up with a few small bottles that I never got to open and end up throwing away.  Your replies have given me suggestions of scents that I probably wouldn't have thought of.  It s not easy to make a choice tho, I end up with a list of 25 instead of 10 :biggrin:

• Like 1

Thanks everyone for your replies.  Was that an easy question or what? :lol:  I'm finding it hard to decide on FO's that are different that I've used before, trying to limit myself from overbuying or I end up with a few small bottles that I never got to open and end up throwing away.  Your replies have given me suggestions of scents that I probably wouldn't have thought of.  It s not easy to make a choice tho, I end up with a list of 25 instead of 10 :biggrin:

MIX!! - that's another reason it's hard for me to narrow down a list. I mix scents all the time to come up with something fun and different. 

When I run into a rut and am tired of the same old same old scent, or I don't have enough for a full batch, I find a complimentary scent and I mix them to come up with a unique scent. 

By doing this I have made some pretty spectacular scents (like my Enchanted Mint) which is now a part of my line. 

MIX!! - that's another reason it's hard for me to narrow down a list. I mix scents all the time to come up with something fun and different. 

When I run into a rut and am tired of the same old same old scent, or I don't have enough for a full batch, I find a complimentary scent and I mix them to come up with a unique scent. 

By doing this I have made some pretty spectacular scents (like my Enchanted Mint) which is now a part of my line. 

Thats a good reason for me to order more than 10 :)

Or order 10 and end up with 15-20 by mixing the 10 you pick? LOL 

:lol: I'm due to make an order soon, guess I'll go for some 1 oz'ers and try to figure out what gingerbread scent I'd like to try for the holidays and a pine scent,(big bottles of those :)

Well, Idid it , I ordered 10 and ONLY 10, 1 oz bottles of FO from NG.  I've not used their oils before so I'm not familar with what works and what doesn't.  I wanted to order soap colorants as well, but resisted :lol:  of course , it took quite a while to decide----

Bergamot

Aloe Vera & Cucumber

Blue Agace

White Chocolate ( try this with the Bunny Bath Melt Recipe)

Balsam

Christmas Wreath

Fresh Fruit

Bubblelicious

Clementine

Sour Watermelon

I chose most of these due to the customer reviews on their performance in CP and Soy wax.  I havent worked much with soy, but have heard that it is sometimes difficult to find fo's that work well in soy; I use either paraffin or a blend.

Edited by 7 Pawz

I'll go out on a limb with a chain saw and offer;

If I only had ONE (1) soap fragrance it would be;

ELEMENTS'. -  "JUNIPER & ALOE"

I have many more that I stock and I have sampled/tested hundreds more, but this one is way out in front of the pack in how it behaves, performs and sells.

IT'S PERFECT !!!

JMO/HTH

Dave @ Charlotte Hall Country Candles & Soaps

• Like 2

I have many more that I stock and I have sampled/tested hundreds more, but this one is way out in front of the pack in how it behaves, performs and sells.

IT'S PERFECT !!!

JMO/HTH

I love Elements, I'll try that one in the next order. Thanks!

Yes the Juniper Aloe is lovely. No A&D (Thx for the sample Dave!)

But it is light in CP even at 1oz PPO. I use it for my one of my specialty soaps. It might be a better one for HPing instead.

OOPS!

I FORGOT TO MENTION;

I DO M&P. IT'S NICE & STRONG @ 5% (.8 oz./lb.)

DAVE

IT'S PERFECT !!!

JMO/HTH

Sounds like one I'd like to try. It would be hard for me to cut down to one, but I find myself turning to lavender, junipers, aloe, etc---- I'm still searching for a good lavender type, but haven't found one that I'd rebuy just yet. 

Edited by 7 Pawz

Only 10 then my choices would be:

Patchouli -- because it moves and I love it

Patchouli w/ Tea Tree -- because it moves and we can't keep it in stock

Lavender -- because it moves

Milk 'n Honey -- because it's a little upscale and moves ... just made a triple batch of it

Fruit Slices -- apparently people like this (though we call it something else)

Karma -- Cuz it's that patchouli flavor people dig  (The Neroli de la luna though could replace this)

Polar Express -- It's minty but toned down a little because of the Patch in it.

Misbehavin' -- I think this is because people think they're being a little naughty.

Ginger Lime -- It's a great scent and moves better with its rename I suppose

Sanguigno Orange & Patch -- guess we'll be trying to figure out how to make it if TSW goes down -- It's that Patch scent ...

As you can see we have a pretty strong Patch crowd

Hmm---might have to experiment the patchouli, never thought about it , the Polar Express sounds interesting