I need input!

nayarx8

I Liked the one with the line...It just looked different! Sorry I guess i am weird..I could picture it finished off with a ribbon and maybe a beaded charm with a hang tag...but that just my thoughts...It looked to me after with the new one..like everyone elses...The first was sooo cool!

Tara:D

• 1 month later...

I think the line pulled your eyes from the over all candle. Maybe if you had more lines, it would look neat. With that said, I aggreed with Donita when she said you could have just used it at home and watched your repours next time. I personally don't like remelting as it burns off fragrance. But that's just my two cents. With that said, you have some nice candles there. Keep it up with the good stuff, and the lessons that go along with 'em.

Love this candle! Being a newbie, I didn't know that line wasn't suppose to be there!! I thought you did it on purpose.....can you tell I have only made votives and jars...lol

Thanks for showing me how it is SUPPOSE to be done!;)