Daystar Reviews Please

AngelaVA

I've ordered from Daystar many times and have found their oils to be of superior quality and the customer service excellent. She has some very complex and unique scents (if you like Aveda products the Shampure dupe is awesome!) and shipping has always been fast. I give Daystar a thumbs up ;)

The white chocolate macadamia nut cookie is selling like hotcakes for me. I love the Boheme, but nobody else seems to! The VBN and Nut are good, but not enough to break my love affair with Vanilla Voodoo from CC. I'm also going to get the Abricot Vanilla...it's a light scent but nice. The Wehi Lani is a good berry scent, but I detected a chemical undertone after burning it for awhile (could be just my nose). I have a few in the classifieds like Arabie and Bois De Paradis...not my cup of tea! Before I order the next time I will take a trip to the mall to see if I like the original of the fragrance duplicates!

P.S. I use soy and I didn't have any problems with the ones I poured scent-throw wise....just not to my taste...

I ordered a sampler from her, and I have only poured Turqouise (spelling?)and it's a great scent, made pillars with it. Customer service was fine, shipping a bit slow, but she followed up with a message about the after holiday rush. No complaints.

I love the Coconut Macaroons....wonderful blend of vanilla and coconut in 50/50.

Also, the Buttons & Bows (on clearance) is a nice clean scent with a slight flower to it.

I plan on trying more in the future.

Guest primhut

I've ordered Daystars Coconut Macaroon, Stone washed cotton(awesome fragrance), blackberry jam butter cookies, cinnamon sugar biscotti, and creme de la creme, they were all great. I just placed another order today to try out some tropical scents.

• 4 weeks later...

I have many of her oils and love most of them! Her names are creative - like them! Her stuff is strong and some times (imho) her blends are a bit different - but good! Love her cranberry banana jam - just soaped it a couple of weeks ago and it is awesome! Her creme de la creme is fantastic (so good I actually bought it twice...lol:p ). I am a 'fo ho' and have shopped alot of places and bought lots of fo's.....I put hers up there at the top of those suppliers that I continue to buy from.

Try them, I think you would be pleased.

Debbie