Sweet orange & chili pepper

Pink Sugar

Witches Brew

Sugar Cookie Royale

Merlin's Forest

Mocha Mint

Birthday Cake

Patchouli Passion

I just poured them today in 464, but I couldn't stand it! I had to lite the Mocha Mint. HT is already good. The CT was driving me nuts. All of them had excellent CT from the minute they hardened.  Tomorrow morning can't come soon enough, so I can lite another. I did make 2 of each FO, I'll save the others & lite after a weeks cure.

• Like 1

Yes, that's one I sent him and gave the approval for the samples he sent back.  The only thing I find lacking in any MW dupes I've tried is that there was always a "depth" at the bottom of MW oils that isn't found in the dupes.  Once they're in wax though, I don't notice a difference big enough to matter.

Thank you, number2of7;  in my cart it goes!

• Like 1

You can run but you can't hide chandlerwicks! Lol

Hotel is probably the most expensive one I absolutely can't live without- it's simply amazing

I am so excited to try this company- I keep re-arranging my cart, I need to finalize and order today

I also got a phone call from pure fragrance oils that they duped sugar cookie royale and want to send me a sample to see how it compares to the original and want a sample of fairy garden to dupe next....at this rate MW will be all over the place! Which means tons of testing to see who has the best!

I was pretty impressed and amazed that they remembered me from when they first bought the company and I called them in regards to the "special" blends that couldn't be purchased with the company

Number2of7- have you tried this one yet from flaming?

• Like 1

You can run but you can't hide chandlerwicks! Lol

Hotel is probably the most expensive one I absolutely can't live without- it's simply amazing

I am so excited to try this company- I keep re-arranging my cart, I need to finalize and order today

I also ordered your Lime Margharita(SP), I tried to hide, but couldn't!

I also got a phone call from pure fragrance oils that they duped sugar cookie royale and want to send me a sample to see how it compares to the original and want a sample of fairy garden to dupe next....at this rate MW will be all over the place! Which means tons of testing to see who has the best!

I was pretty impressed and amazed that they remembered me from when they first bought the company and I called them in regards to the "special" blends that couldn't be purchased with the company

Number2of7- have you tried this one yet from flaming?

Oh boy! More testing! Can't wait for YOUR test results, LOL!

Yes, Sugar Cookie Royale was one of the first ones I had them dupe.  It's so very good!!  And no crystallizing yet like the MW version did....so that's a bonus perk :)

Hey, N2O7, what FO% did you use?   I have SCR in 464 at 6% with Eco wicks. I'm using the tealight maxis & the HT is not very strong. I wonder if it's the size of the maxi?

They are open the first Saturday of every month.  But, since this week it's on a holiday weekend, they moved it to next Saturday.  I'm hoping to be able to make it over there to get some OOB impressions.  They have some nice sounding fragrances for fall and Christmas.  The Pumpkin Maple does look good. Maybe N2of7 gave that one a try when she was there.

They are open the first Saturday of every month.  But, since this week it's on a holiday weekend, they moved it to next Saturday.  I'm hoping to be able to make it over there to get some OOB impressions.  They have some nice sounding fragrances for fall and Christmas.  The Pumpkin Maple does look good. Maybe N2of7 gave that one a try when she was there.

The person I talked to said they have their FOs in wax on display to sniff.