NG tropical fos...

LeahRB

I need to place an order from NG and I need some recommendations for tropical fragrances.

I'm not huge on tropical scents, but with summer right around the corner, I think I need some.

My only stipulation is that it must be strong. :-)

Thanks guys!

I like the smell of Jamaica me crazy and Monkey Farts from NG. Both have pineapple notes, however, I have had trouble getting a good throw scent on both as an individual scent. I decided to experiment one day and combined the scents and the throw was Great for both candle and aroma beads.

NG Coconut Craze has been a great seller for me over the past year in soap...however, I let the soap gel in the pot before adding the fo. I don't even bother using any more coconut fo's in cp soap, as the outcome is never good!

Paradise Reef sounds really nice. Like a fruity/floral or something. It has really good reviews in wax and cp on NG's site. I'm interested in this one, too. Any reviews?

Here is the description:

Paradise Reef Fragrance Oil

Let's get away and go deep-sea diving at Paradise Reef. A popular vacation get away place. This fragrance oil by Natures Garden is a sparkling fragrance with salt water and fresh air notes. Paradise Reef begins with notes of nectarine, bird of paradise, and water lily, followed by middle notes of passion flower, orchid, and hyacinth. A well-rounded fragrance empowered by fresh air and salt water notes. An NG Original fragrance!

I have a box of FO samples-all partially used-about to be ready for a new home. Have some tropical ones in there. Including Caribbean by NG. It is strong and delicious, I have just discovered that coconut triggers my allergies. Anyhow, you are welcome to this box if you want it.

I have a box of FO samples-all partially used-about to be ready for a new home. Have some tropical ones in there. Including Caribbean by NG. It is strong and delicious, I have just discovered that coconut triggers my allergies. Anyhow, you are welcome to this box if you want it.

Karen, I sent you a pm. :-)