Anyone seen these?

doglvr

Yes, wondering about the molds. I've googled all I can think of and nothing comes up.

I tried for you too, and couldn't come up with anything. I even googled cheese wheels, cheese molds and cheese making supplies - as well as candle/soap triangle molds. Nothing came up...

If you buy just one of the candles then use silicone mould, you could make your own mould. Might try it :D

Yeah, but then how would you package them? There are already triangle molds out there that could be used, (pie slice tart molds for example) and yes, you could make your own mold too, but you would then have to figure out clever packaging.

I wonder if there is enough of an interest if you'll end up seeing this type of packaging soon on container packaging sites?

This is actually the exact mold of another company (can't remember the name but really nice cardboard box packaging with a beautiful label) only theirs is bigger and they are called cake tarts. The whole thing was probably 2 1/2" high and also had all these sections you could just pull apart. Theirs came in a lightweight box and this one comes in the round plastic with a lid that I imagine is plastic as well to keep costs down. Same idea as a square clamshell, just new to look at and each section looks a little bigger than the one square of a regular clam. Probably see them around soon for sale somewhere.

This is actually the exact mold of another company (can't remember the name but really nice cardboard box packaging with a beautiful label) only theirs is bigger and they are called cake tarts. The whole thing was probably 2 1/2" high and also had all these sections you could just pull apart. Theirs came in a lightweight box and this one comes in the round plastic with a lid that I imagine is plastic as well to keep costs down. Same idea as a square clamshell, just new to look at and each section looks a little bigger than the one square of a regular clam. Probably see them around soon for sale somewhere.

These from Candleberry are what you are referencing:

https://www.candleberry.com/shop-size/simmering-cake-tarts/