Candle Science -low prices?

They are very reasonable, and good quality oils. Raspberry Macaroon is to die for in soy and M&P. I've had good results with the majority of oils I tried, and the ones that didn't pass in wax often worked in soap. Watch for their $1.00 sale on 1 oz. samples; great way to try out a variety.

You also have to watch to see what applications they are good for. A LOT of Candle Science FO's are specified for Candle or Wax only.

I rarely buy there because of that. Seems like every time I want to try a new FO from there for my soap, it's specified wax only. :-/

I wish they would provide IfRA certs for the body safe ones too. I have requested and was denied several times.

We have to take it upon ourselves to be certain it is safe for all body applications at usual levels. I hate to assume like that. I do love many of their scents though!!

The MSDS does not detail safe usage rate limits, it just tells how to ship, store and clean spills...

Maybe if enough people begin to demand IFRA certs for body safe things they will provide that necessary information. I cannot count how many times i have checked an IFRA and found ithe FO or EO had extremely low safe usage rates for various body applications, like lotion, deodorant, and yes, even soap.