Target Molds

Kaybee23

:shocked2: :shocked2: :shocked2: Did you buy them all?

Yup, bought all the single ones (they only had 2 left), they had some triple ones left, marked at about $11.00 ea. Might hit the other Target by us tomorrow and check it out too.

OK I have 4 targets all with in a short distance from either my home and or my jobs. I know I have more with in a reasonable distance. I have worked at almost a dozen Target stores. I will check it out. Is there really enough interest if they are $6 here.

Okay, who went to the Target at the Forum in San Antonio and bought them all? :angry2::wink2:

I haven't ventured into CP yet, but I'm gathering supplies, and I went to go buy a few - and they were GONE! I just wanted to double check that I looked in the right place - are they with all the other silverware tray dividers, next to the glasses and on the same aisle as the drawer bin dividers? I looked EVERYWHERE!

I've looked at those and they seem aweful shallow. My favorite first mold, and I still have it, is a cardboard box! It was a perfect slab mold. My husband has made me several log molds and each were less than $5. You can get the wood cut at Home Depot so you don't have to cut them, bring them home and nail together. That way you can have the size you want. Just an idea!

At the target closest to my house, they are in the isle with the plastic clothes hangers and other closet organization stuff. On the bottom shelf of the isle. It is kind of wierd because there are no shelves in that isle. Just the peg with hangers on them. I got the last 2 today.

Very interesting... thank you dear. Look nice. But also look like a chore to line. I think I'm line-lazy. :tongue2:

Actually we made a mylar liner for it, from Kimberly's instructions (great idea), and it works wonderfully. Just rinse it off and reuse it, I love it. :yay: