Valentine's Day

I already have Chocolate Raspberry Drizzle, Pink Sugar. I may mix a few myself but I haven't thought that through. I have a few sample sizes to test of Chocolate fudge something, Chocolate covered strawberry, Rose, and a few others. I'll have to check back when I get home tomorrow.

Good question. What I've fallen for just doesn't work for Vday colors lol.

Misbehavin', what we call Lustful Thoughts and Gypsy Rose are on tap though. Must find more ... Midnight Tuberose will be undergoing some tests, Rose Bouquet and I have requests for manly things ... now go figure on that one ... I don't know, maybe some of NG's male-personified scents will be enchanting.

I've tried every combination of chocolate under the sun and it just won't sell in my neck of the woods. Perfumery florals are fairly risky as well (allergic reaction to too strong floral) but patch (Scented?) combinations, lavender combinations and some bakery seem to do better. I try to find clean botanical fragrances or dupes of BBW for Valentines Day. Soap and candle combinations are helpful IMHO. HTH

Steve

Well patch is considered to be an aphrodisiac and works well most things. I think it definitely helps to ground a fragrance. I'm still looking though to combine it just right with a jasmine and vanilla and I want to combine it with the perfect strawberry, which I have yet to find. I can't move chocolate either, Steve. It can be an amazing fragrance, but it just won't move.