What are the best FO suppliers? Is ICS any good?

Bumblebeebabe

I am doing a paraffin and also a parasoy blend both melts and containers. I am looking for a good Fragrance oil supplier. I normally make soap and body care and am pretty new to wax only been at it for about 4 months. I have found that a lot of the places I got oils for my body care don't seem to work as well in wax so I need to find better suppliers for wax. Any suggestions?

I was thinking of trying these from ICS

Cherry Vanilla Swirl

Lemon Meringue

Luscious Vanilla

Cream Cheese Frosting

Coffee Bean

Vanilla Hazelnut Coffee

Birthday Cake

Cotton Candy

Pink Sugar Type

Chocolate Covered Cherries

Caramel Latte

Toasted Marshmallow

Chocolate Covered Strawberries

Dulce de Leche aka Sugar Milk

Serendipity

Has anyone tried any of these scents? Were they strong and were they good?

Edited by Bumblebeebabe

From your list I've tried

Lemon Meringue-one of the best lemons I've found

Birthday Cake-good but I like Ky's better or Peaks

Pink Sugar-good

Coffee Bean-strong!

Cherry Vanilla Swirl-good

Caramel Latte-really good. She does have some good coffee scents and so does Just Scent.

I know these aren't on your list but these are some more of hers that are good that i've tried.

If you like orange scents her orange bliss, orange caramel cake and orange chiffon cake are really good, especially orange caramel cake.

Her sugar cookie dough is one of my favorites!

Winter Berry is good

Bear Claws

Blackberry Jam Butter Cookies

Caramel Nut Cluster

Caramel Creme Brûlée

Fresh Squeezed oranges-strong

Frosted Sugar Cookie

Wildberry Mousse-really good. Just like everyone else's country berry hotcakes

HTH

I was thinking of trying these from ICS

Cherry Vanilla Swirl

Lemon Meringue

Luscious Vanilla

Cream Cheese Frosting

Coffee Bean

Vanilla Hazelnut Coffee

Birthday Cake

Cotton Candy

Pink Sugar Type

Chocolate Covered Cherries

Caramel Latte

Toasted Marshmallow

Chocolate Covered Strawberries

Dulce de Leche aka Sugar Milk

Serendipity

Has anyone tried any of these scents? Were they strong and were they good?

I think I will be. Has anyone used crafters choice FO's wholesale supplies plus has a lot of their stuff but it is more spendy because of the no shipping I think. Is the product worth the money when you think that shipping is not an issue?

Crafters Choice oils that WSP sells are another excellent choice. Tons of good oils out there from so many good suppliers. WSP does play price games at times & that turns many off. I see they lowered a number of their prices in the past year, compared to what they had been. But, yes, the oils are very good. Still trial & error in your own applications, though. Have fun!

Edited by marcuset

ICS has alot of great oils, also they are quick to ship, and I think a very good supplier. my favs are blueberry cheesecake, classic cinnamon buns, pink sugar, ST baked apples, ST cranberry orange spice,

I probably have more but this is what I can think of now.

I am looking for an amazing pistachio, a great serendipity, a cotton candy that does not smell like smoke and ashtray(some really smell nasty to me), pink sugar, blue sugar, and anything sweet are yummy lol. I have tried all of these scents from a few suppliers but I just want to try more to be sure I am getting the best. I wish shipping on testers was not so high. then I could order a few from a few different vendors at a time lol. I am mostly focusing on Vday scents and st paddys day and easter scents and then the ones I mentioned already. But I want the best. lol.

Ah, we all do. It costs plenty of $, though to find 'em. Catch in it, has sure been said by more eloquent folks than myself - if you try what one loves...may not work for you. Has happened to myself numerous times. The bottom line is there aren't any shortcuts if you want the best quality for your products. Wish there were:smiley2: All the best to you. I'm sure you will find excellent oils.

Moonworks Collection

Celtic Myst

Guineveres Attraction

Gypsy Rose

Harvest Moon

Lavender Sage

Merlins Forest

All 3 Patchoulis

Sugar Cookie Royale

Sun & Earth-Favorite

Witches Brew

Candle Cocoon

Cherished

Cranberry Compote

Fairy Dust & Twinkle Toes

Fallen Leaf

Neroli De La luna

Peony White Tea

Pepper & Port

Sultry Angel

Tiger Lily & Cantaloupe-light but oh so worth it!

Vaniila Voodoo

These aren't so much for the holidays you asked for, but they are some of the best to me!

Both suppliers are right on target with shipping fees, I ship also, so I can judge very well the overages some charge.

Edited by ChandlerWicks

I am OK with trying new vendors and having to do the work.I just fear buying from a total crap vendor and wasting time and money when I could have just asked someone if the supplier was bad. Lol but I guess it is true just because one person likes it does not mean I will

So true.

Now you might also take a look at DayStar lol! (See you're going to become addicted soon.) DayStar is big into vanillas, but she also has some good fragrances out there too. She used to have a pistachio something in her lineup and may still have it.

I am OK with trying new vendors and having to do the work.I just fear buying from a total crap vendor and wasting time and money when I could have just asked someone if the supplier was bad. Lol but I guess it is true just because one person likes it does not mean I will

I agree with you. Trial & error sucks. I sincerely wish you the best.