Fragrances Making You Sick?

I have one of those and use it when making soap and mixing my lye and when I'm pouring Cinnamon candles. Works great!

Ditto! I use mine when I make Yuletide scent which is my year round best selling candle too! It always caused me asthma attacks! I also installed a vent to the outdoors that also brings in fresh air. Well worth it to not always live in what smells like a perpetual candle factory!

God Bless you! I used mine today and couldn't smell Christmas Past or Gingerbread; took it off and wow were the fragrances strong! It was a bit of a learning curve putting it together and getting the straps right and I thought maybe this was not going to work but I forgot it was on after about ten minutes and had to remind myself to take it off and not walk around wearing it like a zombie, lol. Thank you, thank you, thank you. Well worth $40.00 from Amazon.

Steve

Edited by chuck_35550

I've been using a respirator for a couple of years now. I use it both for candlemaking and when working with lye for soaping. Can't smell a thing.

It was weird when I first started working with it because I couldn't smell my candles when I was pouring. But you get used to it after a while. I know that I don't get sick anymore since I have been using it. Pouring gingerbread fragrances used to give me stomach cramps!