Where to buy sturdy/sticky labels for lip balm tubes??

shuntley

I now buy my labels from onlinelabels but have found that the clear labels specifically made for lip balm tubes tends to separate at the seams. There is another label they make that is designed to be super sticky, but it only comes in white(and I'd like to stick with my clear labels). Are there any suggestions from those who make lip balms tubes on what brand sticker, or which company is best? I have actually been putting a small piece of tape on the seams of the labels but I think it's tacky, and would like to find a brand that doesn't need the extra tape. I do not put stickers on tubes that have lip balm residue on them, so that's not the problem. I appreciate any suggestions I get :cheesy2:

I get mine from onlinelabels.com. They are the best! I haven't really tried another company but I haven't needed to.

That's where I'm getting mine now. I love the company, just wish the labels I like were stickier!! Thank you so much for your suggestion though, I will stick with them until I find something I like better :-)

Oh. lol. I haven't had a problem with mine not being sticky enough. I use the weatherproof ones.

I haven't tried the waterproof ones yet. I bet they would work much better! I really want to stick with the clear labels, so I haven't ventured to the waterproof because they don't come in the clear. I may have to break down and try them though. It's so stressful working so hard on a product and the label not staying put!

I use onlinelabels too - I had to switch to the weatherproof because my usual ones didn't stick well - but, not a problem with the weatherproof at all!

Thanks!! I guess I'm gonna have to give up trying to keep my clear labels and move onto white ones....I'll order a sample this week and see if I like the weatherproof labels any better :-)

I use labels by the sheet. Never tried online labels, but bet they are about the same.

I used to laminate the labels, but that took too long overall. So i redesigned my labels to be long, so they overlap a little bit and self-laminate. The label stays stuck, and when i choose clear, the print on the label looks as great on day 100 as day 1 even when the tubes are kept at the bottom of someone's purse or pocket.

I use labelsbythesheet labels for my lip balm tubes and buy the T-perf shrink wrap to seal the lid and tube. I've been using them so long its hard to imagine not sealing my tubes. Keeps people from opening the tubes until after they make a purchase. I like that!

• 4 weeks later...