Stress Relief

Luci

I used to use the SR from TSW, but now I'm a bit antsy about ordering from them with recent reported problems, etc. Plus, the price on it is a bit high for me. I was then using the one from SGS, but they're not shipping right now. I know I could get it from their sister company in CA, but I'm looking for something closer to the East Coast.

Has anyone tried the one from Elements in cp and other bath and body? I can't believe I don't have a drop. :undecided

I'm using Sweetcakes Icecap for a stress relief scent. here is their description:

An icy blast of cool, clean scent guaranteed to make you sit up and take notice. Essential oils of eucalyptus and peppermint are combined with synthetic menthol to produce a mind-clearing, eye-opening humdinger. Cools you down in summer and heats you up in winter (I know that sounds impossible, but that's what they always say about down comforters, so I'm going with it . . .).

It is super strong! Though not exactly like Vick's Vapor Rub, it's still an excellent stress relief, unplug your nose scent. My daughter loves it beyond words... LOL

Jackie

Luci-- I was the same way re SGS. But I have a couple of their oils that are must haves. I was happy to find out that their west coast supplier's prices were cheaper than SGS prices. I ended up ordering from the west coast supplier and was happy I did. The shipping wasn't so bad and I got the oils within a week. I live in Virginia.

Sweet Cakes sells a dupe of BBW Stress Relief. Here's their description:

Stress Relief Scent (type) Fragrance:

An amazing duplication of Bath & Body Works' popular blend, with a healthy helping of natural essential oils. Top notes of peppermint and spearmint are believed to reduce fatigue and increase mental alertness. Essential oils of lavender, clary sage,and juniperberry are considered to be calming and uplifting to the spirit. Additional accent notes include laurel leaf, coriander, mandarin, and menthol. A warm and woody drydown is created from amber, sandalwood, jasmine, clove, pine needle, and opoponax resin. BOTTOM LINE: A perennial best-seller here at Sweet Cakes.

I wanted to try it myself.

Sweet Cakes sells a dupe of BBW Stress Relief. Here's their description:

Stress Relief Scent (type) Fragrance:

An amazing duplication of Bath & Body Works' popular blend, with a healthy helping of natural essential oils. Top notes of peppermint and spearmint are believed to reduce fatigue and increase mental alertness. Essential oils of lavender, clary sage,and juniperberry are considered to be calming and uplifting to the spirit. Additional accent notes include laurel leaf, coriander, mandarin, and menthol. A warm and woody drydown is created from amber, sandalwood, jasmine, clove, pine needle, and opoponax resin. BOTTOM LINE: A perennial best-seller here at Sweet Cakes.

I wanted to try it myself.

I don't know what wax you use but I found it very weak in soy - nice scent but just not strong enough

In my opinion