Did I seriously just do that??

*Dee*

So I have been making a list of FO from peaks, candlewic, RE/KY and millcreek based off what I used to use and what you all have recommended. I think I ended up ordering half of peaks oils lol. Ended up spending a grand total of $1400.00, thank goodness peaks have the 15% off FO. Only about $200 of that was for soaping oils/butters the rest is all FO. Thank goodness for this new job, I make enough money I can really pay for my addiction. 2 years ago I could only order the bare necessities. Lots more testing in my future!! Now I can officially be called a FO HO! haha

This is what I ended up ordering.

Peaks:

apple jack n peal

coconut banana blast

midsummer night

meditteranean fig

nag champa

sweet pumpkin spice

tahitian village

vanilla mint

vanilla passion

white tea and ginger

pomegrante

french vanilla n amber

black raspberry vanilla

downey fresh

warm vanilla sugar

grandmas swinging eggnog

fresh brewed coffee

raspberry

black canyon

birthday cake

sugar cookie

vanilla bean nectarine

new santas cookies

watermelon

french vanilla

Candlewic:

tangerine peach

mango cilantro

butterscotch pudding

drakkar

sugared vanilla shortbread

jack frost

MC

hillbilly homebrew

irish cream delight

buttercream

RE/KY

da lime in da coconut

monkey mouth

monkey farts

coffee house

buttercream

vanilla wafers

velvety vanilla

Will be testing in 6006, 415, 6006 + 15% 415, 6006 + 30% 415

Feel free to post your opinions on these scents with the wax you use and I will be sure to share my OOB opinions as well as my testing results! Cant wait!

That's so awesome! In the spring, I spent $600 on fragrance oils and a lot more on other supplies. It was so fun! I love getting new supplies. $1400 worth of fragrance oils would be so much fun. Looks like you got a lot of good ones. I only have a few from Peaks

I have a problem with soap molds though, I can't stop buying them!

Have fun with all your stuff!

Wow, I wanna know where you work that affords you to make an FO haul like that! :highfive: I might have spent that much in 6 months, but I've never been able to spend that much at once. (I know you guys with businesses probably spend that much at once, but not a hobbyist like me.)

Wow, I wanna know where you work that affords you to make an FO haul like that! :highfive: I might have spent that much in 6 months, but I've never been able to spend that much at once. (I know you guys with businesses probably spend that much at once, but not a hobbyist like me.)

LOL I'm an independent distributor for a company. I joined them 2.5 years ago which is one of the reasons i stopped doing candles and bath n body for awhile. but got the itch back and decided to do it again. It's a great company, I make 5 figures a month (not including change) was able to retire my hubby in 6 months and moved from a 30k house to a 240k house. If you want more info feel free to pm me :)

Edited by *Dee*