Blends

You sure can (Toasted Zucchini Bread) but I meant them as categories.

Toasted Pink Sugar Cookies, Toasted Zucchini Pumpkin Bread, Zucchini Fluff Bread, Toasted Blueberry Bread, etc.

Since you are a spreadsheet person like me, you can make a matrix. All your scents both down the left and across the top. Then start checking those that are plausible. Then, take melts you already have made as is and start blending/melting away!

You could also ask some from the Facebook groups to go to your FB page or site and offer suggestions for blends. Perhaps the winner gets a few in their "winning" blends.

You sure can (Toasted Zucchini Bread) but I meant them as categories.

Toasted Pink Sugar Cookies, Toasted Zucchini Pumpkin Bread, Zucchini Fluff Bread, Toasted Blueberry Bread, etc.

Since you are a spreadsheet person like me, you can make a matrix. All your scents both down the left and across the top. Then start checking those that are plausible. Then, take melts you already have made as is and start blending/melting away!

You could also ask some from the Facebook groups to go to your FB page or site and offer suggestions for blends. Perhaps the winner gets a few in their "winning" blends.

Thanks Karen EXTREMELY helpful.

I also did a few lavender blends. I do have bakery, fruity, christmas and fall scents.

With more than 2 scents do you guys do equal parts?

This past week I've done:

Pink Iced Tea

Pink Marshmallow

Pink Lime

Lavender Vanilla

Pink Lavender

Lavender I think I need to do a 70/30 maybe.

Some times I do equal parts and sometimes I do different percentages.

I like my Banana Bread more spicy so I do 70/30 Banana Bread/Cinnamon.

I agree, those that are stronger, I dial back.

Once I was in a hurry to go to dinner but was finishing up pouring and still had a bit of wax left in my Presto. I went and grabbed my Banana Bread FO and what I thought was Cinnamon to get the most of my melted wax. After returning from dinner, I discovered that it was an Apple FO. Turned out that my "mistake" is a popular scent!

Some times I do equal parts and sometimes I do different percentages.

I like my Banana Bread more spicy so I do 70/30 Banana Bread/Cinnamon.

I agree, those that are stronger, I dial back.

Once I was in a hurry to go to dinner but was finishing up pouring and still had a bit of wax left in my Presto. I went and grabbed my Banana Bread FO and what I thought was Cinnamon to get the most of my melted wax. After returning from dinner, I discovered that it was an Apple FO. Turned out that my "mistake" is a popular scent!

Very cool. I think I'm gonna play around tomorrow and instead of mixing in the FO's prior do half pours. We'll see how that works out.

Very cool. I think I'm gonna play around tomorrow and instead of mixing in the FO's prior do half pours. We'll see how that works out.

Yeah, I just take melts made with "straight" FO's and cut them in half and melt pairs or trios until I find some I really like. Easier to test because they are already made. I also do not waste time, wax or FO.

My favorite blender is Creme Brulee. Almost any other fragrance will blend at a 50-50 ratio, example: Pineapple Brulee, Pumpkin Brulee, Butterscotch Brulee, Royal Sugar Cookie and or Vanilla Bean Noel and Brulee. Just make sure you get a top notch Brulee as your blender. HTH

Steve