Scent Works

Luci

I haven't ordered from them in a while but have been following a FB item speculating whether or not TSW is possibly going out of business. After reading it, I realized that I haven't received an email, etc, from them in quite some time. Anyone know what's going on? If they're going out, I surely need replacements for Satsuma Guava and Be Delicious.

I have so far been lucky. I receive my orders within the same week.

I did notice a policy change on their order page from 'ship backordered items separately' to ' cancel out of stock/backordered items.'

Seems the biggest problems have been with OOS fragrances causing order problems.

I went to their site to check if they still have Clean Sweet Layer, and noticed a set of those clean type of scents on sale right now. Do any of you know how big their "sniffies" are? I'm wondering if they're enough to put in a 2 dram bottle, add a carrier oil, and use as a perfume oil? 2 drams of perfume oil is enough of a trial for me, or I might get the bigger set where the bottles are 2 oz. each if those sniffies are not adequate for that.

OK, NOW I am concerned....I placed an order last Sunday and have not received it yet....they didn't process my pmt....my order says order being held for review (don't know why...money is in account) I emailed BOTH the Customer Service email and the Sales Dept email to see what is going on....BOTH came back saying their mailboxes are full. I called their phone # 919-998-9918 and it says the number has been changed, disconnected or no longer in service...anyone here on the blog have close connections to these folks?? Oh, I do not like this....

Edited by puma52

Hmmm....well, I don't know what to do....every way that I tried to get hold of them today (surely, when I had called the phone # should have went to voicemail at the least?), also thought it strange that emails came back as I have emailed in the past and they went fine. I don't know what else to do, guess I will try again on Monday to call them. I love their products...I do not want to see them go anywhere!