Is Silvermoon Soap Molds out of business????

Moneypenny

i have heard that some have ordered and got them, recently..

they have also had lots of trouble in the past..

maybe try to email her..

i have some of her molds, and love them..

here is another newer silicone mold maker..i have not tried them, but they have great reviews..

i am wanting to get some of her log molds and wooden boxes..hopefully soon..

http://www.nurturesoapsupplies.com/soap-molds/

Edited by 8-GRAN-ONES

This week I received the silcone liner from nuturesoapsupplies that has the same dimensions as my Upland log mold. The liner is absolutely perfect and the shipping time was great. I will highly recommend them for the liners and I am sure their molds will have the same high quality.

Edited by Scent Cellar

I started ordering their colorants to replace my POP micas. The colors are wonderful and spot on. I also love their neons. I've ordered from them a couple of times and got fast shipment and no problems. The quality of their colors is excellent for CP just like they say, no morphing, bleeding, or fading.

Thanks so much everyone for the information! The lady from Silvermoon ended up contacting me so I did order one of her molds. Thanks for the info on nurture soap supplies! I will certainly try them too and the micas look beautiful! Always looking for great micas also! Thanks again!!:cheesy2:

Thanks Candybee for the tip on the colorants from Nurture Soap Supplies! I looked at them a few times but was hesitant to buy them for fear they wouldn't be up to par with the Pop Micas............ Great News to say the least :)

Their Rainbow micas are exact dupes of the POP micas.