What does the "Noel" stand for in a scent??

HayCreekCandles

I am so confused. I have been seeing all these scent blends that alot of businesses have been doing and they are all "Noel" blends. What on earth is the Noel? I have searched and can't find a scent called "noel". Like Vanilla Bean Noel, Pink Peppermint Noel, among others. What is so noel about it?

Vanilla Bean Noel is a scent made popular by BBW. It is a warm, almost amber/musk vanilla. Not a bakery nor french vanilla.

VBN, just like Pink Sugar, Zucchini Bread and most recently Serendipity are popular scents and as a result have been mashed up to create so elaborate blends. They are mixed with many other scents and with each other.

It is not unusual to read that a user's new favorite scent is Pink Zucchini Bread Noel or Pink Serendipity Mallow Bread.

The same reason you attach Christmas or holiday to a fragrance name. It indicates a seasonal fragrance that you call something else any other time of the year. That fragrance name is simply marketing; there's nothing about it that reminds me of Christmas. I guess Claire Burke or Apple Jack Peel makes me think of Fall, Christmas or winter. HTH

Steve

The same reason you attach Christmas or holiday to a fragrance name. It indicates a seasonal fragrance that you call something else any other time of the year. That fragrance name is simply marketing; there's nothing about it that reminds me of Christmas. I guess Claire Burke or Apple Jack Peel makes me think of Fall, Christmas or winter. HTH

Steve

Exactly. Noel isn't a scent. It's a word to conjure up the holidays.