Where to find Clarus 3022

If you contact the website, they will send you a huge ten pound sample! If you contact Connie, you get a little chunk. I think it's Brad at Clarus. Just got mine about a month ago followed by this little chunk from Connie's that took three months to get :(

I'm glad Clarus still sends those out- I got one last year and it was wonderful getting this huge 10 lb slab delivered to my front door! I had emailed Connie, and the impression I had from her response was that she was "taking over" sending out the samples to people, so maybe this has not changed after all. Definitely contact Clarus first to see if Brad will send you a 10 lb sample... doesn't hurt to ask!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I contacted the website and spoke to Brad myself and they forwarded the request to Connie anyway. I just got confirmation it was delivered IN MY MAILBOX which means it's not big enough for me to test. I'm guessing it's a 1 lb. sample. Oh well, guess they don't want my business that bad to they??

I use straight up paraffin (KY's or IGI pillar) with 3022 for myself. Works like a dream. That wax is an elixir. I have to get me some more. I told my husband I need more like a hole in the head...he just smiles & says, "Whatever makes you happy". Love him.