Glade Wax melts

crazzie

I recruited one of my testers from another site after seeing her rave about a glade melt! LOL! She burned one of mine and said it filled the house whereas the glade didn't leave the room and mine lasted way, way longer!!!

I was worried at first when I saw the melts but not anymore! I don't understand why big companies don't actually make sure their product is lasting?!! It's good for us but it doesn't make sense. Their claim on the package is ludicrous. (About how long one will last!!!)

I saw these and got depressed. I sell my 6-packs for $3 and these are 8-packs. It's hard enough to compete with Walmart's melts but now there are these as well. While our melts may be better, the convenience of buying them along with your groceries is also important. Give me a self in Walmart and let's compare sales!

forces people to purchase more.

True.

I saw these and got depressed. I sell my 6-packs for $3 and these are 8-packs. It's hard enough to compete with Walmart's melts but now there are these as well. While our melts may be better, the convenience of buying them along with your groceries is also important. Give me a self in Walmart and let's compare sales!

Don't be worried. You have a good product, get it out there and you'll get a following. I day dreamed about standing next to the Glade melts and challenging anyone buying one to compare it to my cube, LOL!

Word of mouth travels quickly and you are priced fairly. I actually even thought of issuing a challenge on a local moms swap site, telling people to show me that they use Glade melts and then giving them a single clamshell cube. I usually offer samples (I'll make a cookie sheet worth of a popular scent and smash it up) at my craft show, so this would be another way to do it while proving my 'point'.

The people who use wax melts all the time will probably buy the ones from walmart and other places ONCE. Well, you'll find the die hard Scentsy fan here and there but they don't count. lol. Then they will go back to yours. I stopped making them for a bit last year and so a friend bought the walmart ones and she told me I needed to start making them again because mine were way better. So I did. :)

All so very true but the hard part is convincing them to pay more for yours to see for themselves...I cannot believe how anal people are on saving a buck but don't realize they are spending more in the long run because of short lived throw on most of the commercial ones!

Love the idea of standing at the glade shelf or home whatever at Walmart and giving out samples!