AH's Hippie Chick

LeahRB

Thanks guys!!!!

Cynthia,

I started with the same technique people use when doing the peacock swirl. I just did not do the last step. I stopped right after I ran my skewer down the length of the mold.

The scent is very nice. The patchouli is probably in there, but it is not the stand out scent. It kind of reminds me of a shaving cream scent that my dad used back in the 80s. Lol. I used to love to smell it. To me, it is very unisex. hth

Thanks guys!!!!

Cynthia,

I started with the same technique people use when doing the peacock swirl. I just did not do the last step. I stopped right after I ran my skewer down the length of the mold.

The scent is very nice. The patchouli is probably in there, but it is not the stand out scent. It kind of reminds me of a shaving cream scent that my dad used back in the 80s. Lol. I used to love to smell it. To me, it is very unisex. hth

It does help. I thought the pattern looked something like a pattern I have seen. I saw a FO with the word hippie in it and it had patchouli, sandalwood and another fragrance mixed with it.