What's in YOUR pot this weekend? 9-8-13

lmc

I have the house to myself and it's been raining, perfect day for wax...this is what I've poured...

Summer Boardwalk

Blueberry Cobbler

Wildberry Mousse

Cranberry Marmalade

Mulled Cider w/Chestnuts

Maple Skillet Bread

Santa's Whiskers

Grandma's Cupboard

Peppermint Twizzle Mallow Stick

and Pink Marshmellow Sugar Cookie Dough Bread

Hope everyone is having a great weekend :)

I didnt pour anything this weekend because I have been in the crafting mode instead. I got out my fall decor and put out a few things (only Autumn/Fall, no Halloween yet) plus I made a few crafty fall things to decorate the house with. I seem to bounce back and forth between making tarts, Pinterest and crafts (whatever sparks my interest) or reading a good book.

I do have my Autumn Campfire (personal blend) in the warmer right now and yesterday it was Hot Apple Cobbler. They both smell so good and so much like fall, plus it rained most of today which made it so much nicer. But now I have to clean up the mess I made, ugh.

What is your opinion of Bonfire Bliss??? I got this in as a sample from Aroma Haven and have not added it to wax yet.

I like it! It's def a good thrower! I get tired of 'same old' pretty easy, and this is different - in a good way - going on my list of fall scents for this year for sure!

Suzy, you know you want to order...just hit that submit button ; )

I DO want to order. lol. I'm just not sure my bank account can handle it. lol. I got a special request from a customer and then everyone post their new finds from Candle science. aaaaah. lol. I've never ordered from them before so I'm hesitant. So then, I got to NG since that's where I get mine and start a whole new shopping cart. lol.

I DO want to order. lol. I'm just not sure my bank account can handle it. lol. I got a special request from a customer and then everyone post their new finds from Candle science. aaaaah. lol. I've never ordered from them before so I'm hesitant. So then, I got to NG since that's where I get mine and start a whole new shopping cart. lol.

I do not use many from CS but if I have any that you are considering, I can send you some sniffies or if I have it in wax, melts.

CS Apple Harvest is really good alone but is also a tremendous universal mixer (it is even the FO that ended up blended with my Banana Bread-I thought the bottle was Cinnamon Sticks-and I got an accidental favorite scent).

I love the scent spiced cranberries! :-)

What supplier did you use for those? I am getting ready to test Spiced Cranberry from Natures Garden but I have Autumn Leaves in stock from Aroma Haven.

Bittercreek, I heard they have the best Spiced Cranberries and Autumn leaves. Giving it a try.

I did nothing this weekend. The evil MIL was visiting. So I ended up doing a LOT of yard work. I fixed a hole in the chicken's fence. I potted up my black raspberries to try to propagate babies. I mowed and dug up a new section of my growing flower bed to plant some mums. Played with the dogs.

Love mums. Don't love MIL.

Bittercreek South's Spiced Cranberry is one of my best fall scents. I didn't get much poured this weekend, but am gonna be busy pouring this week getting ready for my upcoming fall shows, which are approaching very fast. I'll be pouring all my fall scents and even my Christmas fragrances, plus adding to my regular inventory that I keep made up year round. This is my favorite time of year - I love the fragrances of all the fall/Christmas scents and can't wait to start pouring them. Hillbilly Homebrew and Christmas Splendor, both from Nature's Garden, are two of my best selling Christmas time favorites.

I can't even remember when I last poured a pillar...can you believe that!!???? Life has been kinda stressful the last several months but I do have some slabs of 4630 stashed away and keep thinking that I could use a diversion from life.....put on some tunes, fill the presto and have a blissful day doing absolutely nothing but pouring rustics....I won't even care what scent - just getting lost in the moment will be a welcome relief from every day life !!!!