My latest soaps

ahutchins9

Been busy getting ready for my festival. Here are some of my latest soaps. From top left to right...... Oak Barrel Cider ( AH/RE ), Cocoa Mocha Coffee Soap ( BB's Chocolate Espresso ), Autumn Woods ( Blend of Cedarwood, Orange, and Clove EO's ), Simply Soap ( Unscented ), Black Raspberry Vanilla ( NG's ), Blackberry Sage ( AH/RE Pier 1 type ), Sweet Pumpkin ( AH/RE ), Love Spell ( NG's Loving Spell ), Witches Brew ( Blend of Vanilla FO, Orange and Patchouli EO's )

My first salt bars icon_smile.gif 100% CO with 1:1 sea salt ratio. Scented with Candle Science Coconut Lime. Smell sooooooo yummy and you can smell both the coconut and lime. Hopefully the coconut will withstand the cure! Colored with nettle powder

post-24013-139458512704_thumb.jpg

post-24013-139458512707_thumb.jpg

Your soaps look great! Don't worry about the CS Coconut Lime. I've been using it for 2 yrs with no problems. It only fades slightly but I use at 1 oz ppo and that works best for me... and the coconut stays.

You do have to be careful and not use more as it makes the soap oily like some coconut type oils do.

Been busy getting ready for my festival. Here are some of my latest soaps. From top left to right...... Oak Barrel Cider ( AH/RE ), Cocoa Mocha Coffee Soap ( BB's Chocolate Espresso ), Autumn Woods ( Blend of Cedarwood, Orange, and Clove EO's ), Simply Soap ( Unscented ), Black Raspberry Vanilla ( NG's ), Blackberry Sage ( AH/RE Pier 1 type ), Sweet Pumpkin ( AH/RE ), Love Spell ( NG's Loving Spell ), Witches Brew ( Blend of Vanilla FO, Orange and Patchouli EO's )

My first salt bars icon_smile.gif 100% CO with 1:1 sea salt ratio. Scented with Candle Science Coconut Lime. Smell sooooooo yummy and you can smell both the coconut and lime. Hopefully the coconut will withstand the cure! Colored with nettle powder

It looks great and the stamps you are using are also good.Thanks for posting here on this forum