EO sources

tamtam

Essential Oil University (essentialoil.org) IS the best one out there. Essential oils like FO's are different by suppliers, some good, some really bad. As far as quality, EOU is the best I've found and their prices are excellent also. IMHO about Wellington's EO's, I don't recommend them.......their quality was very inferior to other suppliers.

Essential Oil University (essentialoil.org) IS the best one out there. Essential oils like FO's are different by suppliers, some good, some really bad. As far as quality, EOU is the best I've found and their prices are excellent also. IMHO about Wellington's EO's, I don't recommend them.......their quality was very inferior to other suppliers.

If you havent used wellingtons EO's in the last year, you need to.. They have switched their formula around.. The last co-op i did as far as i know everyone was very satisfied with them..

Also you shouldnt base your opinion on what other people say, try a ounce or two for yourself....

And no im not saying this just because im running a co-op for them LOL

If you havent used wellingtons EO's in the last year, you need to.. They have switched their formula around.. The last co-op i did as far as i know everyone was very satisfied with them..

Also you shouldnt base your opinion on what other people say, try a ounce or two for yourself....

And no im not saying this just because im running a co-op for them LOL

This may be a little off-topic, but are their FO's also better now? I did a search thread and found one in which several people stated they did not think the FO's were good @ all. I'd like to try their Feng Shui FO's if they are good quality.

Maybe slaztoo will jump in here and help u. She uses a lot of their fragrance oils.. I know they have two different lines of fragrance oils, reg and premium. If you want to give them a try just let me know, i can pick up for you when i pick up the EO's ... Can save ya a little on shipping!!!

When i was making candles i did try a few of their oils and was very happy with them...

Hey there! Chiming in here....I have used their FO's. I thought they were great. The only complaint that I had was that I didn't like a fragrance or two, but that's true of any supplier. They're oils aren't "thick" but I felt that the scent was very much comparable to any other supplier I've tried. :D JMHO

Thanks for the follow up! One thing I noticed on their website, is you incur a $10 surcharge if your order is less than $100. I greatly dislike surcharges of any kind, so will have to consider whether to try them or not. :undecided

And that my friend is where the co-ops come in handy :drool:

I was in on shutterbugg's last Wellington coop, and I just wanted to chime in and say that I was very pleased with the quality of the EOs. I've ordered from about 10 different companies over the course of the last few years, and I have no complaints about Wellington's quality. If I needed more, I would definitely be reordering from them (well, through shutterbugg, I'm not missing out on that awesome pricing, LOL!)

I have never based my opinion on what others say and I don't intend to start now!! I tried Wellington 6 years ago and again recently and still found the quality of their FO's and EO's lacking.

I have never based my opinion on what others say and I don't intend to start now!! I tried Wellington 6 years ago and again recently and still found the quality of their FO's and EO's lacking.

Actually sweetie i wasnt talking to you at that point,, I was talking to the one who was asking the question. ;)