Ics

Ravens

Cannot decide. I have Orange caramel cake (Indiana Candle Supply) and, to my nose, it smells exactly as Peak's Orange chiffon cake; love it! :drool:

However, there is an Orange chiffon cake available from ICS, but I've never tried.

If you have tried both from ICS in addition to Peak's, which one is closest to Peak's (Orange caramel cake or Orange chiffon cake?).

I would ordinarily order from Peak's, but there are other FOs I want to order from ICS, so...

Thank you!:grin2:

Cannot decide. I have Orange caramel cake (Indiana Candle Supply) and, to my nose, it smells exactly as Peak's Orange chiffon cake; love it! :drool:

However, there is an Orange chiffon cake available from ICS, but I've never tried.

If you have tried both from ICS in addition to Peak's, which one is closest to Peak's (Orange caramel cake or Orange chiffon cake?).

I would ordinarily order from Peak's, but there are other FOs I want to order from ICS, so...

Thank you!:grin2:

I have Orange caramel cake and Orange chiffon cake both from ICS. I've only poured a few tarts with their OCC and from what I remember, I liked it but the orange caramel cake is a little stronger to me and richer. I just sniffed both OOB and they are very similar but to me the orange caramel cake is just a little better. Both are good though IMO.

HTH

Well, Belinda, most of the FOs I'm about to order are "re-orders" as my stash is running low, lol.

To my nose, ICS's Orange Caramel Cake smells just like Peak's Orange chiffon cake, but I will get a sample size of her Orange chiffon cake, so I can decide which I like best.

Thanks for your input; will give you my humble opinion after I test it/them :smiley2: